Kangertech Subtank Mini 4.5ml
Kangertech Subtank Mini 4.5ml Tank
The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer is a brand new revolutionary tank from Kangertech. It's smaller than the Atlantis, but has a larger liquid capacity of 4.5ml.
The Subtank Mini maintains the hybrid style design of the original Subtank. Still allowing for the use of the sub-ohm style coils, the 0.5 ohm. You can also use the rebuildable style atomizer heads to build your own coils. What’s nice is the new 22mm diameter, which is more an industry standard so the new tank will fit flush on the vast majority of devices. Something which many did not like about the original Subtank. A 4.5ml tank is also rather nice, meaning that whilst this is certainly a ‘mini’ tank, it is still substantial.
This feature packed device comes fully equipped with a new adjustable airflow control, and sturdy glass tank. The Subtank gives you the choice of using the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head if you prefer building your own coils. If you want to enhance your vaping experience, the Kanger Subtank Clearomizer is perfect for you.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8"L x 7/8"D(without drip tip)
- 510 connector
- RBA Coil with PEEK Insulator
- Glass Tank
- Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm Coil Included
- Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor
- Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
- New adjustable airflow control for superior airflow
- New Organic Cotton Coil Head
- Organic Cotton made in Japan
- Mini RBA Base allows you to build your own coils
- 4.5ml liquid Capacity
- 510 Drip tip compatible
Each Set Contains:
- 1pc KangerTech Subtank Mini (comes with an OCC 0.5 ohm)
- 1pc Organic Cotton Coil (OCC,1.2 ohm)
- 1pc RBA deck (with 0.5ohm pre-built coil)
- 1pc Spare pyrex glass tank
- 1pc Mini Screw driver
- 1pc Organic Cotton (made in Japan)
- 2pcs Spare resistance coil
- 2pcs Sapre screw
- 1pc User manual
- 1pc Caution card
- 1pc Product Authenticity card
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of 30 watt or higher. You must be sure that your mod and batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher.